Steel Coil Lifter
- Bolt Disc to bottom of center rod as per illustration.
- Torque to 36-40 Foot Pounds
- Release the Knob and contract legs by lifting on center hub or lowering the Coil Lifter to the floor.
- Tighten Knob.
- Raise Coil Server.
- Move to position over center of the coil to be moved.
- Lower to a height that the feet will be able to expand and engage the eye of the coil for lifting.
- Release Knob – The legs should expand and the feet should be under the coil.
- Lift Coil Server.
- Coil should have risen.